Polish your party shoes and your small talk, because (like it or not) holiday soirée season is almost here. Cocktails and appetizers in a swank space are always nice, but break the mold with something a bit more unexpected this year. There are so many different ways to celebrate in this city—whether it’s with employees and colleagues, clients, friends, or family—and we can help you get the planning underway.
Need concrete proof of our planning magic? This past summer, the WSWD?! team bonded while sipping champagne and baking delicious cakes (that we got to take home!)—with the help of a professional pastry chef—in an airy Williamsburg kitchen. Want to do the same? Get in touch!
Need more inspiration?
We have tons of out-of-the-box ideas that will turn your holiday bash into a true New York experience.
• Buy out an intimate theater for a private performance of an award-winning off-Broadway show.
• Give back at your get-together with a special meal-prep event through God’s Love We Deliver.
• Commission a private immersive theater experience—in your home, office, or anywhere—for your group.
• Get cooking with a top chef; then eat the fruits of your labor in an exclusive restaurant.
• Send your invitees the password for a tucked-away speakeasy, complete with live jazz and bespoke cocktails.
• Toast the season (and nosh on gourmet bar food) at a lively downtown biergarten.
• Throw an under-the-sea affair and have a brine time learning to shuck and slurp oysters.
We can plan any of the above or customize a one-of-a-kind party around your interests and needs, too! Just get in touch with our experience advisers to create and book a night your guests won’t forget.